At Rise Orthodontics, our goal is to give you great value for a reasonable price.
The overall cost of your orthodontic treatment depends on your individual needs and treatment plan, but that should never be an obstacle standing between you and your best smile. Our Rise Orthodontics team will work with you to find an arrangement that fits your budget.
After Dr. Ha creates a treatment plan specifically for you, you’ll see all of the available payment plan options that best suit your needs. That way, you can make the best choice for you and your smile.
In addition to accepting most major insurance plans, we offer the following payment and financial options:
- Preferred Patient Interest-Free Financing: We can customize a payment plan that can work for your family’s budget!
- In-office, no-interest pick-a-payment options: Extend monthly payments and reduce down payments.
- HSA/FSA: Spend from your Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account.
- Paid-In-Full Discount: Get a discount when you pay the full amount on the front-end
- Credit cards: We accept all major credit cards
We also can set up automatic monthly payment options to make it more convenient for your busy schedule.
We want to spread smiles all around Modesto, and we accept a accept a wide range of insurance policies to make that happen. Our friendly Rise Orthodontics team is always happy to help fill out paperwork to help you get the insurance coverage you need.
If you have insurance that does cover any portion of your orthodontic treatment, we’re always willing to help you discover your benefits before you even come to your first free visit.
Here are just some of the California insurance plans we accept:
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield of CA
- Delta Dental
- Dental PPA
- Premier Access
- Sun Life/Assurant (DHA)
- United Concordia (UCCI)
- Dept of Defense (Tricare, ADDP)
- United HealthCare (UHC)